DMD100 Saturated Flexible Laminates
（Resin modified class F DMD）
Polyester film with Non-woven fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The saturated DM100 made of Non-saturated class F DMD which is a three-layer flexible composite material, produced by using F-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the two faces of reliable high-melt-point polyester film( 6020 transparent polyester film or 6021 milky polyester film) with high quality hot-rolled non-woven polyester fabric (Dacron), and then the surface dipping in the high-class heat-resistant resin. The saturated DM100 also called modified class F DMD.The structure is resin[Dacron +(adhesive)+ Mylar +(adhesive)+ Dacron].
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, soft and tear resistant properties, easy to fit in with the Automatic assembly line process.
Applications: DM100 is the perfect insulation material of F-class motors, it’s suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in low voltage electrical motors. It also can be used as interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical appliances.
Test and stock:
1. standard:GB/T5591.31-2008 and IEC626-2
2.Storange:≦40℃，dry,clean in warehouse.Avoid fire ，heat and sunlight.
3.Storage life:6 months.still effctive if qualified in retest after 6 months.
• Thermal class: F(155℃)
• Thickness: 0.15-0.50mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: white, green, blue , pink and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 180℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Certification: UL products certification.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.style="mso-spacerun:'yes';font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-font-family:宋体;font-size:10.5000pt;mso-font-kerning:1.0000pt;" >, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Storage:≤40℃, dry, clean in warehouse. Avoid fire,heat and sunlight.
Storage life:6 months.Still effective if qualified in retest after 6 months.
1.DMD(Dacron-mylar -dacron) is a triplex laminates with polyester film and non-woven polyester felt. It is used for dry type transformer and electrical motors insulation.
It is a Class B (130℃）insulation material . It has High mechanical strength, excellent electrical property.
The width of DMD we can make from 6mm to 1500mm,thickness from 0.11mm-0.90mm.
The color of DMD in Haotai we can make: White , red ,green,blue,deep red,pink ( or customized)