AK/AH Flexible Laminates
Polyimide Film with Aramid paper Fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The AK/AH Flexible Laminate is a two-layer flexible composite material, produced by using H-class or C-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the polyimide film (Kapton) with hot rolling Aramid paper (A).
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, and superior heat-resistant properties. It also has excellent tensile strength, high edge tear resistance and good voltage characteristic. The performance is totally according with the standard of NH (GB/T5591.3.1-2008), and it has the very similar property to NK/NH. It’s a perfect substitute of NK/NH.
Applications: The AK/AH composite material is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in H-class or C-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in high voltage transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: H(180℃)
• Thickness: 0.08-0.41mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 200℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: competitive price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Storage:≤40℃,dry,clean in warehouse.Avoid fire,heat and sunlight.
Storage life:12 months.Still effective if qualified in retest after 12 months.