AM Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with Aramid paper
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The AM Flexible Laminate is a two-layer flexible composite material, produced by using F-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the polyester film( 6020 transparent polyester film or 6021 milky polyester film) (Mylar) with hot rolling Aramid paper (A). The structure is Aramid paper+(resin)+Mylar.
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, and superior heat-resistant properties. It also has excellent tensile strength, high edge tear resistance and good voltage characteristic. The performance is totally according with the standard of NM (GB/T5591.3.1-2008), and it has the very similar property to NM. It’s a perfect substitute of NM.
Applications: The AM composite material is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in F-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical appliances.
• Thermal class: F(155℃)
• Thickness: 0.08-0.41mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 180℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: competitive price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
Storage:≤40℃,dry,clean in warehouse.Avoid fire,heat and sunlight.
Storage life:12 months.Still effective if qualified in retest after 12 months.