6634 DM100 Saturated Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with Non-woven fabric
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
Description: The saturated DM100( also called modified class F DM) is made of Non-saturated class F 6633DM which the surface dipping in the heat-resistant resin. The structure is resin( Dacron +(adhesive)+ Mylar).
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, soft and tear resistant properties, easy to fit in with the Automatic assembly line process. With very good cohesiveness and compatibility. It also has excellent tensile strength, reliable heat resistance and good voltage characteristic.
Applications: DM100 is the perfect insulation material of F-class motors, it’s suitable for slot, liner, phase and turn-to-turn insulation in low voltage electrical motors. It also can be used as interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical appliances.
Test and stock:
1. standard:GB/T5591.31-2008 and IEC626-2
2.Storange:≦40℃，dry,clean in warehouse.Avoid fire ，heat and sunlight.
3.Storage life:6 months.still effctive if qualified in retest after 6 months.tures:
• Thermal class: F(155℃)
• Thickness: 0.20-0.40mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: white, green, blue, pink and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 180℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.ize:10.5000pt;mso-font-kerning:1.0000pt;" >