2760 Sleeving with Silicone Rubber
(In accordance with JB/T8151.1-1999, IEC60684-3-4000/402:1991)
Description: Glass textile sleeving coated with silicone rubber is manufactured with non-alkali fiberglass braided sleeving and coated it with silicone resin and then vulcanized it to form insulating sleeving. It possesses good qualities of dielectric, heat-resistance, excellent elasticity and cold-resistance. It can be used for wiring insulation and mechanical protection for electric machinery and electrical appliances. It is available in four standard voltage: FRS4000 Volt. The thermal treatment and the special rubber used for this item give this material a very good softness and excellent high temperature resistance and good dielectric strength.
• After heating: No cracking or detachment of the coating after 8 hours at 275℃.
• Low temperature: No cracking or detachment of the coating after 60 minutes at -50℃.
• Flame propagation: Max 10 sec(According to UL VW-1).
• Thermal Class: Class H
• Breakdown voltage: According to UL 1441.
• Color: Brick red (other colors on request)
• Length: The standard length of the sleeving is 1000(+20,-10) mm (continuous length may be negotiated)