6651 NH/NK Flexible Laminates
Polyimide Film with DuPont Nomex®
In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2.
Description: The 6651NH flexible laminate is a two-layer flexible composite material, produced by using H-class or C-class adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere the polyimide film (Kapton) with hot rolling DuPont( a kind of High quality environmental non-woven fabric) Nomex® (N) on both sides.
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, and superior heat-resistant properties. It also has excellent tensile strength, high edge tear resistance and good voltage characteristic. It was designed for automatic insertion machine.
Applications: The 6651NK/NH flexible laminate is suitable for slot liner, slot closure, phase and turn-to-turn insulation in H-class and C-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in high voltage transformers and other electrical appliances.
Test and stock:
1. standard:GB/T5591.31-2008 and IEC626-2
2.Storange:≦40℃，dry,clean in warehouse.Avoid fire ，heat and sunlight.
3.Storage life:12 months.still effctive if qualified in retest after 12 months.
• Thermal class: H(180℃)
• Thickness: 0.08-0.41mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: orange, green, blue , and according to customers’ requirements
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 200℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.