6020 Polyester Film
Description: 6020 polyester film is bi-axially oriented polyethylene terphthalate (PET) film. 6020 is a transparent film. It is Class E(120℃) insulation.
Advantages: It has excellent electrical, mechanical, and impregnating properties. It also has excellent tensile strength, reliable heat resistance and good voltage characteristic.
Application: It is suitable for electrical insulation, such as slot insulation, inter-phase insulation and liner insulation in electric motor, wrapping insulation for coils and cables, as well as producing insulating flexible composite material.
• Thermal class: E (120℃)
• Thickness: 0.023-0.35mm (Most frequently used thickness: 0.038mm-0.10mm)
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: transparent and milky white
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Superiority: Reasonable prices, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.
6021/6021 insulation mylar PET polyester film is biaxially oriented polyethelene terephthalate (PET) film.
It is a Class E (120℃）insulation material .
It has two colors: transparent and milky white ,the thickness of polyester film with milky white color ,we can produce 0.15mm,0.188mm,0.25mm,0.30mm,0.35mm