Specification: MM/MMM is a two-layer or three-layer composite polyester film(6021 milky film) (Mylar), produced by using adhesive(heat-resistant epoxy resin) to adhere 2 or 3 layers polyester film (Mylar) together.
Advantage: It has perfect mechanical property, electric property and dimensional stability. It also has excellent tensile strength, heat resistant and good voltage characteristic.
Application: it is used as insulating tube of high-voltage and low-voltage coils on cast-resin transformers as well as used for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation of motors and other electrical appliances.
Test and stock:
1. standard:GB/T5591.31-2008 and IEC626-2
2.Storange:≦40℃，dry,clean in warehouse.Avoid fire ，heat and sunlight.
3.Storage life:12 months.still effctive if qualified in retest after 12 months.
• Thermal class: F(155℃)
• Thickness: 0.50-1.4mm
• Standard width: 1000mm (or according to customers’ requirements)
• Color: milky
• Form: roll, sheet, and strip
• Adhesive property: 180℃±2℃, 10 minutes no delamination, blister, or adhesive flow.
• Superiority: Reasonable price, high quality, prompt delivery, and excellent service.